Safety Diva

Safety Diva
Safety at Work

How Do I Keep You Posted? I Use HooteSuite!

HootSuite - Social Media Dashboard

Friday, September 24, 2010

16 Week Challenge Launch Party

*This event will be telecast live from 40/40 Club in New York City, if you will be present virtually or live at the venue please see R.S.V.P information below.*

What will you accomplish in 16 weeks? Attend this event to learn a proven system to reach your goals in less time and with less effort. If you can't make it, you can register for the "live" internet broadcast.

Attracting investors, writing a book, growing a non-profit, advancing on the job, conducting a national tour, securing sponsors and making money online are just a few of the goals that people have reached in just 16 weeks. What do you REALLY want to do with your life?

Take the 16 Week Challenge and Change Your Lifestyle for a Lifetime.

"My safety products business made thousands of dollars during the last 16 Week Challenge. I can't wait for the next one!" Crystal Turner,http://www.cdtehsconsulting.com/

Date: Wednesday, September 29th, 2010

Time: 6:00-8:00pm

Register for the webcast to join us from the comfort of your home.

Location: 40/40 Club 6 W 25th Street (near 5th Ave) New York, NY 10010

RSVP: http://16wcparty.eventbrite.com/ 

1 comment:

  1. Hey!:
    Greetings! To my motivators! Come or Tune in. Andrew's methods works and I have only scratched the surface as a member of the small business camp network.

    FYI....I am so thankful. On the road to financial freedom.
    Paying off debts and paying it forward. Step by step.
    It is a process. To those who planted a seed into my business and to those who continue to help it grow you will more than reap what you have sown. That seed did not have to be financial. It could have been advice, a suggestion, a kind word or just a pat on the back. I appreciate it all, especially the prayers. I am thankful to all of my mentors, supporters, hard working partners, co-workers, colleagues, family and friends who recognized my dedication, commitment and potential for success and encouraged me rather than discouraged me!
    CDT EHS Consulting LLC is on the road to success.

    Blessings and Favor!

    Crystal

    ReplyDelete